Miyako Hybrid Hotel is committed to providing outstanding service to all of our guests and offer full ADA-compliance for our guests convenience.
Should you have difficulty using or accessing any section of our website, please contact us immediately. We are committed to ensuring that each feature on our site is accessible for everyone.
Goal of Accessibility for Everyone
It is our goal to ensure that we are providing a seamless experience for everyone. We aim to ensure that everyone is able to access all areas of our website and resort.
Please contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can improve the accessibility of our website.
Accessibility Features at Miyako Hybrid Hotel
- Accessible rooms upon request featuring raised toilet frame shower seats, telephone compatibility with an impaired aid, closed caption TV decoders, visual and tactile alert device, door bell, alarm clock and braille system.
- Accessible ramps to the entrance and all public areas
- Wheelchairs on property for guest use
- Accessible rooms can be booked and guaranteed online or by phone at 310-212-5111
- If you have any questions about our ability to accommodate, please contact us directly at 310-212-5111.