Categories of Personal Information We Collect: We collect the following categories of personal information, as pre-defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security Number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under state or federal law, such as age;
- Visual or similar information;
- Professional or employment-related information; and
- Education information.
Business or Commercial Purpose for Using the Personal Information We Collect:We use the categories of personal information described above for the following business and commercial purposes:
- Evaluate, and engage in communications regarding, your application for the specific position you have applied for or other open positions within KEA, verify your information and complete reference checks (where applicable and pursuant to applicable law), and determine the terms of an employment offer;
- Detect, protect against and prevent security incidents and illegal or unauthorized activities, investigate complaints and claims, and provide other security protections;
- Cooperate with law enforcement and protect the rights, interests, safety or property of KEA or our customers, service providers and other third parties;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal and regulatory obligations, and respond to governmental requests;
- Enforce our policies, terms and conditions, or other agreements;
- Defend against or pursue claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere; and
- Other uses with your consent and at your direction.
If we hire you, information we collect in connection with your application will become part of your employment record and used to manage the onboarding process and for other employment-related purposes in accordance with our internal employee policies.