The Group Sales Manager is responsible for representing the company to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned market. Listen to customer needs, analyze this information and create tailored proposals. Negotiate and close sales while meeting/exceeding sales targets. Impress customers with tailored proposals, quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner. Work with management throughout the hotel and the Company.
A History of exceeding production goal year after year is required.
• Proven track record in group sales
• Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to develop solid sales plans with measurable results
• Creativity in sales proposals to advance business opportunities
• Experience in working with highly experienced Global Sales Offices
• Ability to create and deliver impactful power point presentations to potential clients
• Lifelong learner with completion of professional sales development programs
• Proactively explore networking opportunities
• Community leadership experience
• Prior experience as a Hotel Sales Manager required